PRINCE2® - Practitioner Exam
Demonstrate PRINCE2® project management mastery by passing the Practitioner level qualification exam without needing to visit a test centre or arrange for a physical invigilator by booking a session with us. Intended specifically for project management professionals working with the PRINCE2® framework and who have already earned the PRINCE2® Foundation qualification, this exam is best suited to:
- Project managers who need to demonstrate an advanced understanding of the PRINCE2® methodology.
- Project team members that are working towards promotion as a senior project manager.
- Senior consultants and contractors who will be working with organisations that use the PRINCE2® framework to manage internal and external projects.
- Individuals who are cross-training for a new role in project management and who want an industry-recognised qualification as proof of their abilities.
In order to pass the examination candidates will need to have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation exam and be fully familiar with the advanced applications of the processes and themes that make up the project management methodology.
Key Learning Points
The PRINCE2® Practitioner exam consists of 68 questions to test a range of topics. Overseen by a dedicated invigilator online, students have two and a half hours (150 minutes) to answer all 68 questions. Students will have their knowledge of the advanced PRINCE2® project management methodologies tested to ensure that they fully understand all aspects of the framework and how to apply them in a corporate environment to improve project outcomes.
To pass the exam candidates will need to demonstrate that they can:
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2® products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a project scenario outlined in the exam paper.
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2® products and how they are applied.
- Understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2® and the elements that underpin each.
- Demonstrate their ability to tune the PRINCE2® framework to different project circumstances according to the specific stakeholder needs and project constraints.
This is an open book examination taken over the Internet, observed remotely by an invigilator via webcam.
Advantages of this course
After scoring at least 38 out of the available 68 questions (55%) candidates will get instant confirmation of their PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification. Armed with the new certification, graduates will:
- Be able to better lead and manage PRINCE2® projects at their place of work.
- Operate more efficiently within the PRINCE2® framework to improve project outcomes and to train other team members in performing project-specific roles.
- Broaden their employment prospects with their new, in-demand project management skillset.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner examinations are available in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
It is mandatory for students to complete the foundation exam prior to taking the Practitioner exam.
A student must provide proof of Foundation Exam completion in order to sit the Practitioner exam.
Using a series of instructor led videos and self-study manuals (Manuals are sold separately at an additional cost.) the PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Package course delivers elearning modules worth of training online via our learning platform. The platform provides students with 24x7 access to content so they can study whenever and wherever is most convenient for their needs.
Choosing to sit the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam with us allows candidates to complete the test at a place and time that is convenient for them – particularly useful if there are no suitable test centres nearby. The PRINCE2® Practitioner certificate is the gold-standard qualification for managers of large projects, and thus extremely valuable to holders. PRINCE2® courses are run in association with SPOCE Project Management Ltd.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
PRINCE2® is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|2.4 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Min. Screen Resolution|
|1280 x 1024|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above